Preparing for successful senior years
We have created a Senior Service Resources (SSR) Speaker Series to cover a variety of topics of interest for seniors and caregivers. We would be glad to provide an interactive workshop for your church, organization or special interest group. Please contact us for further information.
Call Toll free: 1.844-707-3646 (70-SENIOR)
2018 Fall Opportunities
- [Date] 11-1 pm VFW post 8288, 444 Highway J, Troy, MO. 63379
- [Date] 110-12 pm, American Legion Post 312. 2500 Raymond Dr., St Charles M0. 63301
- [Date] 12-4pm, Elsberry City Hall, 201 Broadway
- [Date] 15-7pm, Lincoln County Council of Aging, 1300 Boon St, Troy MO, 63379
- [Date] 19-11 am, Renaud Spirit Center, 2650 Tri-Sports Circle, Ofallon, MO. 63368.
Most Discussed Topics
- What financial plans do I need to have in place?
- Do I know how to make sure I have my affairs in order iif I cannot handle them .
- Is our level of healthcare sufficient?
- Do I qualify for other benefits?
- Being able to stay in my home .
- Making certain my home is safe for me when I need it.
- Do I know my options for care in my home?
- What assistance programs do I qualify for?
- How can I control costs?
- If I cannot stay at home, what is the best option for me?